Oekofen Pellematic: Control via JSON API

With the latest oekofen touch software > 2.09 the pellematic can now also be assessed via JSON requests instead of parsing the web ui.

Thx to Peter. He implemented a python script that fetches data from pellematic via JSON Ökofen Pelletronic Touch V2.09 mit JSON.

Is anybody interested in an integrated Oekofen binding.

I currently have two-stage solution:
Python script continuously fetched data from oekofen and syncs it to openhab via rest api.

Not really nice and setting values is also not working that would be supported by JSON.

Looking forward to your comments.
Best,
ruebox

Hi ruebox,

I would also like to try the integration of the oekofen thing into Openhab. At the moment our touch interface has still version 2. Do you know if an update would be possible easily or is an hardware upgrade also required? I remembered something like that…

Thanks. Best regards, Christian

Dear Ruebox
I saw your question here. Actually I would be very much interested in an integration of the latest Oekofen Software to OpenHAB.
We do have Oekofen Version 3.00a running. And the whole building is equipped with KNX-EIB equipment and some Sonos units. We do have a development department in Lisbon, so maybe we can cooperate here. Are you interested in continuing or do you have some new versions already.
I hope to hear from you.
Frank

Hi All, I’m also very interested in an integration of Okofen to Openhab. im also on version 3.00a.

best regards,
Jimmy

Anyone got a clue?

You can also do it with the HTTP Binding, then use json path to get the values.

Hi there,

time is running … I took some days and implemented a basic version of a Openhab 3 addon to connect to oekofen pellematic via Json.

It would provide a beta version the next days … please stay patient :wink:

Best,
ruebox

1 Like

Hello

i know that’s already 9monthes last post.
I just acquired an oekofen pellematic and using openhab, i am interested in this addon.
Did you progress on this addon? Is there possibilities to send command to the boiler through it ?

Regards
J

Hi,
sorry for the late reply … I have an binding running … If you wish, I could provide it to you e.g. via private message.
Currently, the binding only supports reading. However with some additional implementation effort, writing would be possible.

Best,
ruebox

Hi there,

ruebox, did you work on your binding for Pellematic? I’m really interested cause I use an Oekofen at home.
Regards
Matthias

Hi @ruebox,
I would be really interested in your Oekofen binding. Would you like to share it?
Best regards,
Eike

Hi ruebox,
I’m very interested in getting the binding for pellematic.
Is there a link to download it?
Regards

Dear all,

Binding for Oekofen Pellematic for Openhab 3

please find an openhab binding for oekofen pellematic based on JSON.
The binding is using the Pellematic JSON API. Please activate the JSON API within Pellematic.

The binding is initiated by the API definition of Thannaske GitHub - thannaske/oekofen-json-documentation: The community-driven missing documentation for the JSON interface of Oekofen heating systems

However it is extended based on my Pelletmatic where it is running stable.

https://github.com/ruebox/openhab2-addons/releases/download/2.1.0/org.openhab.binding.oekofenpellematic-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

@herbdaheim_97 @hopi789 @MaWi_FFM @joelcollet