OH 2.5.10 systeminfo cpu#load is blank

Hello,

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: CPUArchitecture: ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1
      RAM: 1GB
      Storage: 32GB
    • Java Runtime Environment: ?
    • openHAB version: OH2.5.10-1
  • Issue of the topic: systeminfo cpu#load is blank.
    I just upgraded from 2.4 to 2.5 . The cpu#load channel is available but empty. There is no cpu#load1, 5, and 15 channels shown under CPU group in Paper UI.

I uninstalled and re-installed the System Info Binding (binding-systeminfo - 2.5.10) but that did not help.
Thank you.

Did you recreate ( I.e. delete the old and create a new) thing? That way the changed channels should appear.

@opus
First, many thanks for replying.

In Paper UI > Configuration > Things, I deleted the old thing as you had suggested. I then went into Inbox to create a new Local Computer thing from the SystemInfo binding.

This time the new thing only shows one channel: systeminfo:computer:openHABianPi:cpu#name under the CPU group. Other CPU channels are missing.

Both Memory and Storage channels are ok.

Any idea?

I am not able to find it right now but I recall a binding change due to the upstream library removing some features.

@opus @Bruce_Osborne,
Stupid question: Could I download an old 2.4 version .jar file (which had worked well before my upgrade to 2.5) and put it in /usr/share/openhab2/addons ? If yes, do you know the download link?
Thanks

I

Not likely.
There were namespace changes in 2.5 in preparation for the major changes in 3.0. 2.5M2 broke a LOT of bindings until they were updated.

Did you miss the the Show more button? Clicking on it will several the other channels!

Note that those load channels are averages now, so the observed will be lower then before.

1 Like

@opus, That was it! another newbie mistake. A very big THANK YOU to you.

I still have other errors related to wink:wink_hub_2, mqtt, and others but will open new threads if I cannot solve them myself. Upgrade is just never easy for me :frowning_face:.

1 Like

Hi, I have a question not related to this about the SystemInfo binding. Is it already possible to show multiple storage and/or drives with the binding? In the binding info it points to an issue created back in 2016 and no information is updated apparently after that (at least I did not found it and hoped I overseen it).

The usual way to ask such a question is to open a new thread. We do not charge any extra for that service :wink:

It helps keep confusing threads to a minimum.