OH doesn't receives updates/commands from WALLC-S Wall Switch

Never worked. After several days trying I gave up.

What alternate devices do you use now?
I cannot imagine that there are no wireless switches to be used with openhab which look like normal wall swirches.

I assume you mean not mains powered. All battery powered devices can be a challenge keeping awake long enough to complete discovery.

Yeap, that is the point,
for all other rooms, I can use mains powered switches and connect them (wired) to the FIBARO dimmer and switches. That perfectly works, but now I need switches which are not mains powered.
The WALLC-S switches look like normal switches, but do not work with OpenHAB,
I now ordered ZigBee devices (eltako FT55-RW) and a USB stick and will see if that works with OH2.5.6 on RPI.

For me the Wallc-s controllers are working now for almost 2 years without any problems. I only was a bit tired of changing battery’s, so I maybe mine mains powered ( 1 exeption ). Only I totally agree, including them can be a pain. It can take a few tries to get them fully recognised. After inclusions I need to keep the controller awaik, and keep sending node information.

I just got this device. Looks exacly the same as Devolo MT2652,

But while including or sending Information node, I allways see the follwing failure in log:

2022-01-20 20:38:55.382 [INFO ] [ommandclass.ZWaveVersionCommandClass] - NODE 122: Command Class COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_ACTIVATION has version 0!
2022-01-20 20:38:56.282 [WARN ] [class.ZWaveMultiInstanceCommandClass] - NODE 122: Unknown version 0 for command class COMMAND_CLASS_MULTI_CHANNEL (0x60)

I’m confused. Any ideas?

Hi,

Sorry I cannot be of any help, haven’t seen those log messages here. Maybe the have a different / new fw than mine, that is not included in de binding ? If so hopefully others van help you with this. Or it’s not proper included. But if you have tried it more than once, and send node information multi times than it should do something.

How does it shows up in the UI ? Does it show a device name / type ? Or does it says something like ’ unknown device, not proper included’ ?

Had been fully correct shown. Its exact the same FW Version as the devolo one, all parameters the same.

I tried a lot of things, at the end reinitialize thing and about 20 wakeups near controller solved the issue. Crazy, because it had already been shown fully fine before

But this process helped.