Strange problem that drives me nuts:
- had in OH2.1 addon folder Astro binding: org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.astro_0.9.0.201709260841.jar
- upgraded to OH2.2
- installed Astro binding via PaperUI
- deleted old addon-file from addon folder
- uninstalled with bundle:uninstall ID
- refresh bundles with bundle:refresh
- restart OH2.2
=> Success! bundle:list shows just 1 active Astro bundle 0.10.0.b1
PROBLEM: shutdown and start OH2.2 again
- OH2.2 tries to install version 0.9.0.201709260841 again but fails since file is missing.
- bundle:list shows 2 Astro Bindings: 1 Active, the old one as “Installed”
- Same problem with hue Binding
Has anyone an idea where the old information about the Binding file is stored and what needs to be deleted? I already tried it with clearing cache and temp-folder. No success.