[OH2.4.0.S1447] Browser based REST API stalled

restapi
snapshot
openhab2
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f014d3b7f90> #<Tag:0x00007f014d3b7e28> #<Tag:0x00007f014d3b7cc0>

(Vincent Regaud) #1

Hello, young people,

I have a problem with the Browser based REST API interface.
I load the page and it stalls:

Ubuntu Server 18.04LTS 64bits
Apt install
OpenHAB Snapshot: 1447
Intel processor 4Mb RAM 64GB SSD

There is nothing particular in the log apart from errors relating to the samsung TV binding but only at startup. But the binding still works.

I have tried to insert the UUID as the API key to no effect.

When I launch the swagger interface there are no errors in the logs and I haven’t found anything closely related in the forum.

I have tried clearing the cache
I have Rebooted
Still no errors and no action on the swagger interface…

Any ideas?


(Angelos) #2

I am trying to play with Guava to see if we can identify the root cause
See:

  1. https://github.com/openhab/openhab2-addons/issues/4302#issuecomment-443519681
  2. [OH 2.4.0 M7] Testing Results

(Vincent Regaud) #3

Thanks @Dim
That didn’t turn up in my search, sorry


(Angelos) #4

by the way: most of the times I do a parallel search: one on the forum and one on github
this is very useful (if an issue has been already submitted): go to https://github.com/orgs/openhab/dashboard and search the organization for a keyword. It will look into all repos under openhab (addons1, addons2, docs, openhabian, etc, etc)


(Angelos) #5

Hi young lad: Update: [OH 2.4.0 M7] Testing Results :slight_smile: