OH2 cannot resolve dependencies during start in docker container 2.2.0-SN armhf

After I updated to the latest docker image openhab/openhab:2.2.0-snapshot-armhf, I get the following error during start which leaves openhab in an unusable state:

2017-11-12 14:20:57.230 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-hue, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-wemo, openhab-binding-sonos, openhab-binding-weather1, openhab-misc-hueemulation, openhab-misc-ruleengine, openhab-action-pushover, openhab-binding-mqtt1, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-transformation-map, openhab-action-mail, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-knx1, openhab-ui-paper’: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-hue; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.2.0.SNAPSHOT,2.2.0.SNAPSHOT]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-hue)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.2.0.SNAPSHOT)(version<=2.2.0.SNAPSHOT))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-hue/2.2.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [openhab-binding-hue/2.2.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=esh-binding-hue; type=karaf.feature [caused by: Unable to resolve esh-binding-hue/0.9.0.SNAPSHOT: missing requirement [esh-binding-hue/0.9.0.SNAPSHOT] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.hue; type=osgi.bundle; version="[0.9.0.201711101643,0.9.0.201711101643]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.hue/0.9.0.201711101643: missing requirement [org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.hue/0.9.0.201711101643] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.eclipse.smarthome.config.discovery.upnp)"]]]

This is with a completely fresh userdata folder (empty).

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3
    • openHAB version: openhab/openhab:2.2.0-snapshot-armhf, 12.11.2017

Thanks for any help!
Axel

After OH finishes starting up and userdata gets populated, stop the container and just delete the userdata/cache and userdata/tmp folders and start it back up.

I’ve seen in the past sometimes on an initial startup it runs into trouble but clearing the cache fixes it up. If not, you will probably have to file an issue on the ESH repo.

Thanks a lot for the advice, but unfortunately it doesn’t solve the problem. I’m going to file an issue in ESH.