OH2 keeps restarting

Hi,

I’ve recently noticed that my OH2 runtime keeps restarting from time to time (hard to tell, about 1-2 hours I guess).

systemctl status openhab2 gives info: Process: 32607 ExecStop=/usr/share/openhab2/runtime/bin/stop (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE).

This problem started after I’ve configured my InfluxDB+Grafana setup and it occurs that influx is restarting as well but Grafana isn’t (now systemctl shows that influx is up for ca. 40 minutes, Grafana for more than 18 hours and I haven’t restarted any of it manually).

So, is there any way to check the reason of these restarts (and solve it of course)? I found nothing in the logs but maybe it is recorded on some other logs that I don’t know of. However there are no exceptions in the openhab.log.

Apart from that, there aren’t any problems with my runtime but this one is quite irritating.

EDIT: Forgot to say, my runtime is installed on the Raspberry Pi 3 with OSMC and is fully updated.

EDIT2: it seems it was related to my cron @reboot jobs to render charts with Grafana every 5 mins. So I just need to find another way to regularly render my charts. Rendering on opening sitemap (as presented in the Influx+Grafana tutorial) is almost useless for me since it lasts about 10 secs.