OH2 netatmo problem initializing

Hello… i need help:
I’ve added netatmo binding to the paper ui. I’ve created the app to the netatmo website .
Then a i write the thing to configure the bridge.
Bridge netatmo:netatmoapi:home [ clientId="<CLIENT_ID>", clientSecret="<CLIENT_SECRET>", username = “”, password = “”, readStation=true|false, readThermostat=true|false]

I’ll try to discover automatically the modules in my home: i 've both the thermostat and the weather station .
In the paper ui i found the thermostat but not the weather station.
Netatmo api is in the state initializing, nothing more.

The log:
2017-02-20 10:46:02.170 [INFO ] [ome.io.rest.core.thing.ThingResource] - Received HTTP PUT request for update configuration at ‘things/netatmo:netatmoapi:home/config’ for an unmanaged thing ‘netatmo:netatmoapi:home’.
2017-02-20 11:04:57.531 [INFO ] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Uninstalled 'openhab-binding-netatmo’
2017-02-20 11:04:57.916 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed uninstalling ‘openhab-ui-cometvisu’: Feature named ‘openhab-ui-cometvisu/0.0.0’ is not installed
2017-02-20 11:06:18.259 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed uninstalling ‘openhab-ui-cometvisu’: Feature named ‘openhab-ui-cometvisu/0.0.0’ is not installed
2017-02-20 11:09:00.495 [ERROR] [netatmo.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - An error occurred while calling station API : OAuthProblemException{error=‘invalid_client’, description=‘null’, uri=‘null’, state=‘null’, scope=‘null’, redirectUri=‘null’, responseStatus=0, parameters={}}
2017-02-20 11:09:00.597 [ERROR] [netatmo.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - An error occurred while calling thermostat API : OAuthProblemException{error=‘invalid_client’, description=‘null’, uri=‘null’, state=‘null’, scope=‘null’, redirectUri=‘null’, responseStatus=0, parameters={}}
2017-02-20 11:13:26.031 [INFO ] [ome.io.rest.core.thing.ThingResource] - Received HTTP PUT request for update at ‘things/netatmo:netatmoapi:home’ for an unmanaged thing ‘netatmo:netatmoapi:home’.
2017-02-20 11:16:39.340 [ERROR] [netatmo.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - An error occurred while calling station API : OAuthProblemException{error=‘invalid_client’, description=‘null’, uri=‘null’, state=‘null’, scope=‘null’, redirectUri=‘null’, responseStatus=0, parameters={}}
2017-02-20 11:16:39.850 [ERROR] [netatmo.handler.NetatmoBridgeHandler] - An error occurred while calling thermostat API : OAuthProblemException{error=‘invalid_client’, description=‘null’, uri=‘null’, state=‘null’, scope=‘null’, redirectUri=‘null’, responseStatus=0, parameters={}}

That error means there is an authentication problem. I have no idea how this binding works or its devices but I do know this error is pointing at either a typo or error in the Bridge Thing’s configuration or a failure to properly set up the app on netatmo’s website.

Double check that clientId, clientSecret, username, and password exactly match those from the netatmo website when you created the app.

1 Like

Now it works fine. I did a mistake configuring the api. I’ve tried to use paperui to insert clientId, clientSecret, username, and password but i’ve the things.cfg file mapping already. So there was a conflict.
I’ve deleted the netatmo line in the cfg file then i’ve deleted all netatmo things in the paperui and added it manually in the paperui using the + button.
And wow works fine .
Thanks Rich for your time.