OH2, RFXCOM, HomeEasy -> WallSwitch not working

Hi

I was using OH1 for about 2 years and now switched to OH2. I got most of my setup migrated but I can’t get my HomeEasy EU WallSwitches connected to OH2.

I tried entering the device IDs I knew from OH1 without success (no events generated when pushing the switches) and I was hopig Autodiscovery to work but my HEEU-WallSwicthes are not being discovered. However my Oregon scientific sensor was detected automagically so I now RFX is working proberply. Also I can control my HEEU Sockets through OH2 it is only the “input direction” for HEEU which is not working…

Any Ideas?

Oh… I forgot: in OH1 it was working as expected.

There are some messages which are supported in oh1 but not yet in OH2, do you know which type / subtype was used by the rfxcom binding in oh1. You might also be able to find it out using debug logging.

If you know which one it is you can add a feature request preferably with some debug output so tests can also be added. I might be able to pick it up or someone else’s could do it.

Note that if it’s lighting4 there is some ongoing discussion to fix the current OH2 implementation :slight_smile:

Well I noticed even more problems…

The reason why I switched to OH2 was OH1 resetting my MAX!-Cube every few days. Seems to be a bug in old MAX-Binding…

OH2 however seems to lose connection to RFXCOM after a few hours of running time. (java.io.IOException: device not found (2)) - even though it’s TCP/IP with ser2net and the ser2net is up, running and working. I tried to directly access RFXTRx but that did other problems.

To be serious I dont like OH2 very much, It is so over-complicated compared to OH1…

//Update: I noticed the drop of connection to RFXTrx is my real problem. that seems to happen quicker than I thought…