OH3.3 + Sensative AB 11 01 022 Strips Guard not recognized

I recently installed OH3.3 on CentOS. I have a ZWave Serial USB controller running at /dev/ttyACM0 and I have one EcoLink door sensor working just fine. However, I am trying to add what appears to be a newer Sensative AB Strip - 11 01 022 - than what is in the database.
How does one get this device added to the database or is there an option to copy 11-01-021 that I simply haven’t run across yet in the documentation?
Thanks in advance.

If you look them up in the zwave database you can see that they have not been added there

So, you need to add the before they can be used in openHAB.

see the DB-Guide on how to do that.

Hope that helps
Stefan

requested and received permissions to edit the device database per DB-Guide.

Attempt to create a new device via XML (copied/modified from “11 02 021” per reference material) and the “Create Device” button highlights with on-click but simply remains highlighted, nothing else happens, no warning text or other indications of error present.

I still cannot create a new Zwave database device entry; opening the Create Device dialog from OpenSmartHouse Z-Wave Device Database and posting a customized version of the corresponding 11 01 021 Strips Guard OH2 XML export renders no response in the browser when I click “Create”

These copy/modify comments raise a concern. The XML is supposed to come from an inclusion in OH3.3 that ends with unknown device and with 5 lines on the UI page.
Five Lines of configured node
At that point there should be an xml file suitable for creating a device in the /var/lib/openhab/zwave folder with the Node number. Is that what you are doing? No modification or editing is needed.

I get this error in openhab.log when I attempt to scan for the device and wake it up:

[WARN ] [wave.discovery.ZWaveDiscoveryService] - NODE 3: Device discovery could not resolve to a thingType! Manufacturer data not known.

There is no corresponding …node_3.xml file created in /var/lib/openhab/zwave/.

As mentioned in the title of this thread, I have a new version of the Sensative Strips Guard, which is consistent with it being unavailable in the database, and I have tried unsuccessfully to create another entry in the database via XML.

Do you see the five lines? If not rewake the device with the magnet until you do. Then check for the xml

Edit these devices can be hard to wake.