- Platform information:
- Hardware: RPI4, 2GB
- OS: Openhabian 3.0.1 Release
- Java Runtime Environment: openjdk version “11.0.10” 2021-01-19 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.45+27-CA (build 11.0.10+9-LTS)
OpenJDK Client VM Zulu11.45+27-CA (build 11.0.10+9-LTS, mixed mode)
- openHAB version: 3.0.1 - Release Build
The Device appears OFFLINE. It’s not responsive and it’s not sending expected data. I tried multiple of these plugs, none are working beside discovery but offline/no channels afterwards.
The setup works well with Lidl Zigbee bulbs and Aquara Temp&Humindity sensor (full discovery and functionality).
The Device appears ONLINE. Can be linked to Item and sends the expected data.
- From things menu on localhost:8080 start a new discovery
- Select Zigbee binding
- Select Scan
- Reset the device by pressing the button for 5 s - the light flashes 3 times
- Observe discovery new hit of “Unknown ZigBee Device xxxxxxxx”
- Add as a Thing
- Observe Device status: OFFLINE - Node has not completed discovery
Things I tried:
- Disabling and Enabling the Device
- Restarting the Device
- Removing the Device and discover it again
I wonder if anybody has one of these device successfully working with OpenHAB Zigbee binding? They seem to be supported by zigbee2mqtt.
If necessary I can also provide logs.
Thanks a lot for any hints!