OH3 Cloud Connector multiple issues (login, analyzer, blank via Android App)

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: AMD64
    • Java Runtime Environment: 11.0.12 (Zulu11.50+19-CA)
    • openHAB version: openHAB 3.2.0.M2

Hi All.

I have a few issues when using the openHAB cloud connector via myopenhab.org:

• Cannot login when accessing my system via home.myopenhab.org - the unlock Administration link does not do anything. Have tried looking in debug logs and don’t see anything being logged.

• When trying to view Charts via Analyze item or a saved chart - nothing is displayed (empty chart). Have turned off “High Resolution Charts”. This happens both via the Android App as well as home.myopenhab.org. Managed to get some logging by using log:set DEBUG org.openhab.io.openhabcloud
    Analyze.txt (7.3 KB)

• Cannot view my system using Android App via myopenhab.org. This seems to be an intermittent issue. Have a few times been able to force resolve by deleting all the authentication sessions, clearing all data for the Android App and then trying again. Eventually able to view the unauthenticated pages. After trying a few times was able to authenticate - but now when trying to view setting\items (any configuration menu item) nothing happens. Not able to see anything in the logs.

Not sure if anyone has any other ideas to try?

Thanks
Mark

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.