OH3: etatmo.internal.camera.CameraHandler Error on parsing the content as JSON!

In my OH3-openhab.log is often

[WARN ] [etatmo.internal.camera.CameraHandler] - Error on parsing the content as JSON! 
org.json.JSONException: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at 1 [character 2 line 1] 
	at org.json.JSONTokener.syntaxError(JSONTokener.java:433) ~[bundleFile:?] 
	at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:194) ~[bundleFile:?] 
	at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:321) ~[bundleFile:?] 
	at java.util.Optional.map(Optional.java:265) ~[?:?] 
	at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.camera.CameraHandler.executeGETRequestJSON(CameraHandler.java:222) [bundleFile:?] 
	at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.camera.CameraHandler.getLocalCameraURL(CameraHandler.java:211) [bundleFile:?] 
	at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.camera.CameraHandler.switchVideoSurveillance(CameraHandler.java:188) [bundleFile:?] 
	at org.openhab.binding.netatmo.internal.camera.CameraHandler.handleCommand(CameraHandler.java:71) [bundleFile:?] 
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor74.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] 
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] 
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?] 
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?] 
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.InvocationHandlerSync.invoke(InvocationHandlerSync.java:59) [bundleFile:?] 
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy6362.handleCommand(Unknown Source) [?:?] 
	at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.ProfileCallbackImpl.handleCommand(ProfileCallbackImpl.java:80) [bundleFile:?] 
	at org.openhab.core.thing.internal.profiles.SystemDefaultProfile.onCommandFromItem(SystemDefaultProfile.java:48) [bundleFile:?] 
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor73.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?] 
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:?] 
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) ~[?:?] 
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.AbstractInvocationHandler.invokeDirect(AbstractInvocationHandler.java:154) [bundleFile:?] 
	at org.openhab.core.internal.common.Invocation.call(Invocation.java:52) [bundleFile:?] 
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?] 
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?] 
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?] 
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]  

when I

events.sendCommand("NetatmoWCWelcomeCamera_State", "OFF");

and this is linked to

netatmo:NACamera:xxxx:wc:welcomeCameraStatus

Sometime it works and disables the netatmo welcome camera - and sometimes not.

The netatmo things are all online.

When I disable the welcome camera thing and enable it again then the sendCommand works well.

Is there an easy was to disable and enable a thing from OH3 application/javascript?
Please with a small example because I not a great programmer. Every rule is very hard work for me.

Openhab 3.0.1 on debian, netatmo weather station, welcome and presence

Thank you.

Do you have any solution to this in the meantime?

I have similar issue since 2 days when I am switching the state of the camera in openhab:
021-05-10 13:55:09.561 [WARN ] [etatmo.internal.camera.CameraHandler] - Error on accessing local camera url!

Has anything changed recently as it was working before without any issues?

After a very long research I found a way to restart the binding with the rest api.

this.Http = (this.Http === undefined) ? Java.type("org.openhab.core.model.script.actions.HTTP") : this.Http
    var HttpHeaders = [];
    HttpHeaders["Authorization"] = "Bearer oh.xxxxRestApi.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
    var HttpReturn = "";
    HttpReturn = Http.sendHttpPutRequest("http://127.0.0.1:8080/rest/things/netatmo%3ANACamera%3Air9a%3Axxxxc/enable", "application/json", "false", HttpHeaders, 1000);

With “true” and “false” you can enable or disable the thing. This is what I do each time.