first of all I would like to gratulate allof you for building such a great project like OpenHAB !!
We have started last week and installed among others the OpenWeather (“OneCall”) and the Mail binding. Both do work properly, so we get data like forecasted temperature etc… and can display it in the UI (sorry to be proud )
However, when writing the variables in the email text using a rule:
"<br><b>Temperatur morgens</b> OneCallAPIweatherandforecast_ForecastToday_Morningtemperature
we expect to get somnething like -1,0°C, but it writes
**Temperatur morgens** OneCallAPIweatherandforecast_ForecastToday_Morningtemperature (Type=NumberItem, State=-1.02 °C, Label=Morning Temperature, Category=Temperature, Tags=[Point], Groups=[Vorhersage_Heute])
I imagine we have to display only the State and format the variable using something like [%.0f°] however don’t know where…
Thanks for any clue, for sure it’s easy!
thanks to you in advance!!
- Hardware: Raspberry
- OS: _Raspbian / Ubuntu
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version: 3
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: