OH3 - Fritz Box TR064 Add-on, Binding

same here :frowning:

if i use your update i get this in console

2020-12-22 17:09:29.817 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid URI host: null (authority: null)

at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.checkHost(HttpClient.java:510) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.newHttpRequest(HttpClient.java:495) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.newRequest(HttpClient.java:453) ~[?:?]

at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpClient.newRequest(HttpClient.java:442) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tr064.internal.soap.SOAPConnector.prepareSOAPRequest(SOAPConnector.java:108) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tr064.internal.soap.SOAPConnector.doSOAPRequest(SOAPConnector.java:132) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tr064.internal.Tr064RootHandler.establishSecureConnectionAndUpdateProperties(Tr064RootHandler.java:223) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.tr064.internal.Tr064RootHandler.internalInitialize(Tr064RootHandler.java:153) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

Please show your configuration. And increase your log-level to DEBUG.

I have also an issue with the new TR064 add-on. With the old version everything worked fine, but now I get the following error in the openhab.log:
2020-12-22 19:13:07.103 [ERROR] [com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap ] - SAAJ0511: Envelope kann nicht aus angegebener Quelle erstellt werden
Sometimes in the WebUI the following error appears: HTTP-Response-Code 500 (Internal Server Error), SOAP-Fault: 401 ()

This is my things file:
tr064:fritzbox:fritzbox [ host="ip", user="user", password="pass" ]

@J-N-K Do you have any idea what’s the issue or how I could debug it more. So which bundle should I set to a higher log level?

401 is unauthorized. It seems that the fritzbox rejects the request, no idea why. Are you sure you request values that are available on your fritzbox?

Sometimes I also get an 606 error. Is there any way to debug this?

I also have an issue with OH3 version of the binding. In version 1 it was possible to switch ON/OFF Guest WIFI. The documentation of version3 of the binding also says, that there are channels available (with advanced options):

I turned on advanced options, but I’m not able to add guest wifi channel:

Any idea or hints?

Same issue. But 606 is when trying to set a value while 401 usually is sent while reading a value. How often is “sometimes”?

wrong device. use discovery to detect the subdevices.

After Openhab restart I see the 606 and after a while it shows the 500/401

I guess this happens when a REFRESH command is sent to the channel before the thing is fully initialized. I have already submitted an improvement for that: https://github.com/openhab/openhab-addons/pull/9454

How can I get more logs about this issue? Actually I don’t really understand where the issue is, because it worked fine with openhab 2

You can set org.openhab.binding.tr064 to a higher log-level like DEBUG or TRACE but I doubt that there is any useful additional information.

Stupid question:
How do I use discovery?
I only see the option to add manually…

When you choose the “Add” option, you will see a “Scan” button.

I don’t see the scan option:

After you created the fritzbox thing, go to the things configuration page, press “+”, select tr064 binding, press “Scan”. You’ll find a LANDevice. The wifi channels are on that device.

@J-N-K can you please share some details on how to use the phonebook? I don’t get it by myself when reading the documentation.

1 Like

Should be as easy as linking the channel that provides the phonenumber to the string item that shall receive the resolved number and selecting Phonebook as profile. Please don’t ask me how to do that in textual configuration.

So a recreation of the Fritz!Box user solved the issue…

Another question: how can I create a maconline thing via text configuration?

@J-N-K maybe its caused by my network setup. Its splitt up in 192.168.178.x for smarthome wifi stuff and 192.168.50.x for normal devices incl. the OH3 server.
But both networks can route for communication (ping works for exapmle)

how do i increase log level for the binding ?