[OH3] Group Status / Group aggregation from a single group member

I have an zigbee Tuya plug that is connected over MQTT to OH.
This plug also has a child lock that disables the physical button on the plug.

After adding this Thing, I use ‘Add Equipment to Model’ to create a group of all the channels.
The problem here is that I want to set the Status of the group based on the State channel by using the Aggregation Function. Because there is a second ‘Switch’ item in the group (Child Lock), both are aggregated.
Is there any way to explicit tell OH to ignore this Child Lock?

I want to keep the Child Lock item in the group to keep everything nicely organized.
I prefer not to use rules, to me this seems like a simple functionality that should be kept in the Items.
This should not only be possible for Switch types, but also for Numbers, so you can have many measurements in one group, but only use one interesting one for the group status.

No, that’s not how Groups work and that’s not how Equipment works.

In general, there’s no reason for an Equipment Group to have a state. An Equipment’s purpose is to combine a bunch of Points and those Points are almost always diverse and not summarizable. Furthermore, the Overview Page isn’t going to show the state of an Equipment anyway so there really isn’t any point in setting a state on an Equipment.

If you are working with some other Page you are building yourself, what you should do is set the “Default Standalone Widget” metadata on the Equipment Group. You can have this widget display anything you want. For example, Pages - Custom Widgets | openHAB in Getting Started shows the creation of a single widget to represent all the Items that make up a Chromecast Equipment. This widget is set as the “Default Standalone Widget” for the Chromecast Equipment Group Item and when that Group Item is put on a Page, you get a consolidated widget that represents the whole Equipment.

In a rule, just use the Switch Item you care about in the first place.

Or you can create a non-semantic model tagged Group to hold and aggregate those Items you need aggregated outside the semantic model.