OH3 items not exposed on own OH-cloud

Continuing the discussion from [SOLVED] Items not exposed even on a personal instance of openHAB cloud (is it like myopenHAB.org?):

I’ve created my own instance of openhab-cloud on my Ubuntu 20.04 server and connected my OpenHAB 3 installation succesfully to it. I can control my items from both my OH3 (on my internal network) and my OH-cloud via the public internet.

My goal was to link OH-cloud to IFTTT. Therefore I’ve a few items set to be exposed on my OH-cloud by configuration in OH3 settings, OpenHAB cloud, Items to expose.

I’ve modified app.js as from the quoted topic above. But no items are shown on my OH cloud.

Is there anything in the OH3 code base that stops items from beeing exposed?

Udo

When I add or remove one of my exposed items and save the settings in my OH3 instance, I can see on the logfile of OH cloud, that my OH3 connects to the cloud:

2021-12-02 22:08:16:1616 info: openHAB-cloud: Disconnected (my UUID)-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx
2021-12-02 22:08:16:1616 info: openHAB-cloud: Authorizing incoming openHAB connection
2021-12-02 22:08:16:1616 info: openHAB-cloud: Incoming openHAB connection for uuid (my UUID)-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx
2021-12-02 22:08:16:1616 info: openHAB-cloud: Connected openHAB with (my UUID)-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx successfully
2021-12-02 22:08:16:1616 info: openHAB-cloud: uuid (my UUID)-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx server address undefined:undefined my address undefined:undefined

But my OH cloud web page does not even show the section “Items” on the overview page.

Udo

Hello Udo,

I am exactly in the same condition.

Did you find a way to solve this issue?

Regards

Chris

excuse me, how have you configurated your openhabcloud? I can connect just openhab 2.5