OH3 MainUI, Browser shows blank page after login

i stll have issues with blank page :frowning:

Unfortunately writing just to say “me too”.
My experience on several devices trying to visit Main UI of OH3.2.0 build #2520 and just updated to #2546 RPI4 (manual installation):

• on RPI4 itself:

Chromium: NOK
    Firefox: OK

• on wall mounted tablet Teclast P80h:

Fully Kiosk: OK but slooooow
    Standard Browser: OK but slow

• on wall mounted tabled TYD-108H:

Fully Kiosk: NOK
    Standard Browser: NOK
    Firefox: OK

• phone Samsung Z Fold 3

Samsung browser: OK

Firefox seems to be the best working across devices.
I hope these info help.

I can also confirm this for the RP4. The page is loaded when I open another tab and switch between them several times. Then at some point the page is loaded.

i have solved the blank page deactivating acrobat extension on chrome/edge.
after this, everything come back to normal.
Sometimes edge asks me to logon again but only when i open different tabs for different settings, like one tab for items, one tab for rules and so on…

On my tablet toshiba click mini (very old) with chrome installed, i have issues on refresh o buttons, i mean when i click from mobile or computer the button that come green, on toshiba mini i still see the old color red, as the button has never been clicked.

3.1 was not working. Upgraded to 3.2M4.Still had blank page.
openhab-cli clean-cache fixed it.Did not need to clear browser cache.

Thanks.

I am keeping updated with the Snapshots and cleaning temp and cache, but no improvement.
On TYD-108H Android tablets I found out that Chrome and Opera Browser work.
Opera has full screen mode, might not be a full kiosk mode but better than nothing.

what’s the difference from kios mode to f11 on chrome browser?
on my tabled i use f11 to put the page in full screen…

Interesting… do you have F-keys on your Android tablet?
Standard keyboards for Android do not have F-keys, so I tried installing the app Technical Keyboard, which has them, but F11 is not working for me.

Mine is a windows tablet, toshiba satellite click mini with chrome installed and to make it as full screen the key is f11…
I have to change it because chrome is not refreshing in “live” when a button status change… i have to refresh manually the page.

Hi,

are there any suggestions?
My Rpi with Display starts to have the same issue.
From one day to another i cannot open a chromiumsite and see the MainUI-Page. Its completely empty dark/white, until i open another Tab, switch once to the tab and back and then the page loads.
The problem is just on the RPi itself… when i open the page on another device, it has the suggested behavior (opens).

Before this, it works for 4 years also on my Rpi like a charme.
Are there any hints to find the problem???
Regards
Minfredo

i had similar issue with community page. i’ve tried to deactivate all addons/extensions in the browser, clean cache and settings and then worked again. you could try this…