}

Items {
        WBeleuchtungSwitchLight ,
        WBeleuchtungSwitchActive ,

gSchaltUhAuOn* : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
}

the storaging of the items is still working

logging:

2020-12-26 20:47:52.657 [DEBUG] [pdb.internal.MapDbPersistenceService] - Stored 'WBeleuchtungSwitchActive' with state 'ON' as '{"name":"WBeleuchtungSwitchActive","state":"org.openhab.core.library.types.OnOffType@@@ON","timestamp":"Dec 26, 2020, 8:47:52 PM"}' in MapDB database

but after restart the stored item values are not restored, so the item values is “null”

I’m using mapDB to restore every item at startup with a really simple persist file and it basically works just fine.

Strategies {
   default = everyChange
}

Items {
   *: strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup
}

Did you try to persist everything just for test purposes?

Hi, i have the same Problem for restore item states after reboot/restart OpenHab.
Also with only the default installed persistence rrd4j the System doesn’t not Restore any Items states. :frowning:

Same issue with mapdb here :neutral_face:
Where Do I have to configure persistence?
is it still in config file:
mapdb.persist
?

Hello,

i solved my issue.
My problem was the the ZRAM in openhabian. After a deactivaiting and a subsequently activating of ZRAM in openhabian-config I solved it.
Because with debugging i found out does after restart the mapdb always are empty

I saw the last days some Topics regarding the ZRAM, so it looks like at first Run after a new installation it works not correct.

Hi.

Thanks for the hint, this also help by my Problem with the restore item state. After “Uninstall ZRAM” and than “User ZRAM”, the item state is persistens across reboot!!