OH3 MI and Homegear installation

Hello everybody,

I’ve tried everything now and researched the net. I’ve set up the system for the second time and haven’t changed much. I installed Homegear via openhabian-config.
My main problem is that pairing doesn’t work. Homegear does not start automatically either. With

sudo service homegear restart

starts it and

homegear -r

also does what it should. (except pairing: - [) The binding in OH3 is green, so it is ok so far.
I suspect it has something to do with the permissions

There was an error or interruption during the execution of: "10 | Apply Improvements"
Applying additional file permissions recommendations for Homegear ... FAILED (chown logs)

Unfortunately, I don’t know what to do now.

VG Matthias.

No you haven’t.
First, you are missing the point that homegear is not openHAB and as such this is the wrong place to ask about your issue.
And you haven’t even read the openHABian debug guide which should be the starting point as obviously your Homegear installation is broken in one way or another.
You have not provided any logs or version information whatsoever which is the minimum if you want others to help you which is what you ask them to here.

How to ask a good question / Help Us Help You - Tutorials & Examples - openHAB Community