OH3: openHABian-config thinks' I'm using neither brach nor stable?

I updated to OH3 via openHABian - and now tool openhabian-config thinks, I’m using a rogue version:

Why did this happen and how can I convince the tool, that I want to use the 3.0 master branch?

Thanks,
Boby

Made a manual sudo apt-get update and got this warnings:

W: Target Packages (main/binary-armhf/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-de_DE) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-de) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-de_DE.UTF-8) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Packages (main/binary-armhf/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-de_DE) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-de) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-de_DE.UTF-8) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openhab2.list:1

Is this normal or is this a problem?

Nevermind, I have so many problems after migrating from 2.5 to 3.0 that I decided to completely set up a new instance from the scratch. Maybe I’m the only one, but I cannot really recommend to use the migration path at it may lead to many, many problems - especially when you’re not extremely deep into the system.