OH4 - Candeo Dimmer and mqtt

Having been running Openhabian 3 sucessfully for while a power incident resulted in my Sonoff dongle failing. When I got the new one I thought I would take the oportunity to move to Openhabian 4. Accordingly I did a clean install of V4, however since moving to V4 I’ve been having problems with the Zigbee2mqtt transformations. In particular for the Candeo Dimmer Switch (model C202). The documentation for the switch states that it exposes “state”, “brightness”, “power_on_behavior” & “linkquality” which indeed was the case in V3. However V4 shows the topics as being:

topics:
    - light/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/light
    - select/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/power_on_behavior
    - sensor/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/linkquality
    - sensor/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/power_on_behavior

“light” appears to equate to “brightness” but there is no topic for “state” so it is not possible to switch the device on/off, without changing the brightness.

I’ve also noticed that the topics of some of my other devices have also changed.

Can anyone please help point me in the right direction to get the transformations to revert back to the documented topics.

topics:
    - light/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/light
    - select/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/power_on_behavior
    - sensor/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/linkquality
    - sensor/0x086bd7fffe5cdb07/power_on_behavior

“light” appears to equate to “brightness” but there is no topic for “state” so it is not possible to switch the device on/off, without changing the brightness.

I’ve also noticed that the topics of some of my other devices have also changed.

Can anyone please help point me in the right direction to get the transformations to revert back to the documented topics.