Is there a way to find out in a rule, how many minutes an items state was ON in the last 24 hours?
Some clarifying questions:
- Do you mean TODAY or the last 24 continuous hours ?
- Do you mean total ON time in (answer to q 1) or maximum ON time (if item is toggled many times during the “day”) ?
- Do you intend to track number of ON periods and length of each one on (time basis of answer to q 1) ?
I don’t know if it is exactly what you are looking for but I helped someone with something similar here.
I want to track at midnight, how many single minutes an item was ON - for example:
- How many minutes the rain sensor was ON
- How many minutes the heating was ON
- How many minutes a selected light was ON
I only need the numeric value of sum of minutes
That looks good. I’ll try this - thank you!