On/Off, according to the scheduled time in Habpanel, Basic UI

Hello, I am looking for a solution, on/off, according to the scheduled time in Habpanel, Basic UI.

1. It is necessary to turn on/off the lamps (Tasmota), according to the set time in Habpanel, Basic UI:
    For example: 8:10 AM on - 10:40 AM off.
    I don’t know how you can compose in Blockly, so that you can then set the time hours and minutes in Habpanel, Basic UI.
    Please tell me the solution.

2. I noticed another problem in the work of Docker (Synology) Openhab Frontal, the time is always UTC, but in Openhab, Synology, the time is correct UTC +7
    No solution yet.

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Celeron J3455/4/1tb
    • Java Runtime Environment: 1.8.0_351
    • openHAB version: openHAB 3.4.0

You don’t use Blockly for this. You’ll need two DateTime Items, one for ON and the other for OFF.

You’ll have one simple UI rule that triggers based on the Time in the first Item that sends an ON command to the light (you don’t even need Blockly). There’s a check box when adding the trigger in the UI to tell it to only use the time portion of the DateTime Item’s state.

A second rule triggers on the second DateTime Item and sends an OFF command.

As for HABPanel… :person_shrugging: I don’t know if there is a way to input a time in one widget. In MainUI you can use an input widget and set the type to “time” and you’ll get a nice time input widget. For HABPanel you might need to create separate Items for the hour and minute and a rule to combine the two into a DateTime Item when either changes.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I understand your option.

My idea was that the status of hours and minutes from item would be set, substituted in Blockly, and then if the set trigger corresponds to the current time, it works.
Accordingly, you can set any time, the rule will work, and the device will switch to the On/Off state.

I need to change the on/off time depending on the tasks on the fly, for example in a mobile HABPanel.