Onewire binding fails to start

After a recent update of OpenHab 2 my onewire binding stopped working. In the log I get the following error:

08:46:14.281 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin] - 
[org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, id=295, bundle=188/mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.onewire/1.9.0-SNAPSHOT]:
Unexpected problem updating configuration org.openhab.onewire
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to java.lang.String
        at org.openhab.binding.onewire.internal.OneWireBinding.updated(OneWireBinding.java:98)[188:org.openhab.binding.onewire:1.9.0.201611261429]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updated(ManagedServiceTracker.java:189)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updateService(ManagedServiceTracker.java:152)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceTracker.java:85)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceUpdate.provide(ConfigurationManager.java:1444)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$ManagedServiceUpdate.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1400)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:143)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:110)[7:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.8] 
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_65]

Does somebody else have similar problems? Does this sound like a bug of the onewire binding or rather a config problem on my side (and if so, what may it be)?

Thanks for any help…

Got it! Needed to explicitely define the as optional marked configuration:

post_only_changed_values=true

in the onewire.cfg file. Is this a bug, or is it a wrong remark in the default config file?