OpenHAB 2.3 - Error writing JSON File on Windows with AmazonEchoControl-Binding

Hello,

i use OpenHAB 2.3 on Windows.

Since a few days a have the Problem, that the AmazonEchoControl-Binding can not log in after i restart OpenHAB. I have always to go to the Website to validate my Login.

In the openHAB-logfile i see the following error:

07:18:50.454 [ERROR] [ome.storage.json.internal.JsonStorage] - Error writing JsonDB to D:\OpenHABRoot\OpenHAB2\userdata\jsondb\amazonechocontrol:account:account1.json. Cause D:\OpenHABRoot\OpenHAB2\userdata\jsondb\amazonechocontrol:account:account1.json (Die Syntax für den Dateinamen, Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datenträgerbezeichnung ist falsch).
07:18:50.458 [ERROR] [ome.storage.json.internal.JsonStorage] - Error writing JsonDB to D:\OpenHABRoot\OpenHAB2\userdata\jsondb\backup\1528175930458–amazonechocontrol:account:account1.json. Cause D:\OpenHABRoot\OpenHAB2\userdata\jsondb\backup\1528175930458–amazonechocontrol:account:account1.json (Die Syntax für den Dateinamen, Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datenträgerbezeichnung ist falsch).

I think, this is the reason for the Login-error because the binding can not save the account-config in the json-file. On Windows filenames the doublepoint “:” is not allowed in the filename.

I have contacted the binding-developper and he told me, that the filename is choosed from openHAB - not from him. He telled me, that he uses the open StorageService API.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks.
Ralph

Double posting is not a good idea and will not provide faster support.
As you clearly found a bug in Storage API, you‘d better open an issue at

Nice help - thank you!