- Platform information:
- Hardware: x86_64/2GB/80GB
- OS: Linux (Ubuntu 18.04)
- Java Runtime Environment: openjdk-8-jre-headless, openjdk version “1.8.0_191”
- openHAB version: 2.4.0 (in docker)
- Issue of the topic: As decribed below
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue: Defined in PaperUI, basing on 1-W search
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue: No sitemap so far
- Rules code related to the issue: No rules so far
- Services configuration related to the issue: Only opencloud integration and other non related
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: No errors in log files
As in topic. I have fully working instance of 1-W with about 30 sensors/input/outputs. Now I’m trying to connect my 1-W system to openHAB.
Docker is running. Inside it is container with openHAB 2.4.0. All configuration (for now) I’ve done in PeperUI, and that is:
- binding to 1-W (connection to 1-W owserver),
- things (representing all my 1-W components - I/O containing relays are switched to outputs),
- few test items (1 temperature reading, and 3 I/O outputs as switches),
- links coresponding to test functions pointing propoer PIO’s.
The problem is, that I can read values form my 1-W, but i can’t write to them (change output, relay state) ex. from HABmin. When I turn switch It’s turns back to prev state and nothing changes on 1-W side.
Have anybody done some working configuration with openHAB 2 and 1-W and could share some knowledge with me?