Openhab 2.5 2.5.0.M1 HSBType creation failure

Hi! So Ive recently installed openhab and started to configure it. I installed zigbe2mqtt, got myself xiaomi wireless wall switch and a yeelight gen 2 smart bulb. I was using a stable release at first but I couldnt get my Mqtt working. Basically generic MQTT thing was going offline not seeing the bridge, only restart helped but even then my wall switch’s updates sometimes stopped working. So then I read about it and found out that its a 2.4 bug and 2.5 has it fixed. So I moved onto testing branch. And now I have a problem with a HSBType. If I try to make a new instance of it like this…

rule "Lightining control test"
when
    Member of gWallSwitch received update
then
    var HSBType pinkColor = new HSBType(289,90,100)
    switch triggeringItem.state.toString {
        case "right": gLightPower.sendCommand(if(gLightPower.state == ON) OFF else ON)
        case "left": yeeTestColor.sendCommand("25,86,100")
        case "left_long": yeeTestColor.sendCommand("289,90,100")
        default : logInfo("zig", "Not right, power state: " + yeeTestPower.state.toString)
    }
end

I get a Rule ‘Lightining control test’: An error occurred during the script execution: Cannot convert number literal to typeorg.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.DecimalType error. Which actually happens only if I try to execute the new HSBType code.

If I try to make an awt color, and then sendCommand(new HSBType(myAwtColor)) I get this error:
Could not invoke constructor: org.eclipse.smarthome.core.library.types.HSBType.HSBType(java.lang.String)

I would really appreciate any kind of help. Thank you.

you’re missing the quotes here