I am writing my experience in setting these things up as it took me 3 days to get it right and I am hoping this post could save all that time for someone trying to do the same thing.
I have my OpenHAB v2.5 running on windows with Zulu JRE. This server is already controlling Z-Wave and Zigbee networks and I wanted to add EnOcean for the obvious reasons of having remotes battery-free.
So I bought EnOcean TCM-310 USB stick and an antenna for it. The stick came with absolutely zero manuals or software. Hence, windows was just sitting there showing a device with missing drivers. Inspecting the hardware IDs I ended up downloading and installing two drivers: FTDI and CDM after which I got USB Serial Converter and USB Serial Port (COM5) in my Device Manager. Adding EnOcean binding to OpenHAB did nothing and contrary to what manual says, did not auto-detect the stick. So I had to add it manually, as EnOcean Bridge on port COM5 (I just typed ‘COM5’ into the address field). That worked.
Then I wanted to add NodOn CWS-2-1-01 Wall Switch to the system. Pressing the rocker switch on the device itself did add a new thing to inbox, type Simple Push Button. This resulted in my switch sending simple ON/OFF commands for each press on any of the buttons, meaning, there was no way for me to detect rocker A versus rocker B and top switch versus bottom switch. It was like someone shortcircut-ed all of the switches and they were now working as one switch. I bought 4 (double rocker) and got 1 (simple push button). After searching high and low and trying all kind of tricks in OpenHAB I finally got the idea to repeat the same thing I did before: add my new thing manually, instead of relying on OpenHAB/Binding to do it for me. First I copy-pasted the EnOceanId from that auto-detected thing (Simple Push Button), then I removed that thing, then I went to Inbox to add a device manually and I chose the type Rocker Switch, pasted the EnOceanId and voila! Finally the device was recognized properly, with two rocker channels and two buttons per channel (A1/A2 + B1/B2). From that moment on, everything is working great.
Hope this can help someone else trying to set this up.
@fruggy83 : as you can see TCM310 was not recognized at all, although it seems to be working when added manually, while CWS-2-1-01 was auto-recognized completely wrong. Even EEPs were wrong.