Openhab 2 Nest binding token? expires ~1 week

I’ve setup the nest binding using developer.nest.com and i get the url and the secret successfully and then retrieve my pin. I put the pin in openhab and all my nest stuff shows up. I can adjust temperatures, turn the fan on and off…all the good stuff. but it only works for about a week and then i start getting this in the logs:

2017-04-10 09:27:00.550 [WARN ] [st.internal.messages.AbstractRequest] - Method failed: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
2017-04-10 09:27:00.553 [ERROR] [ab.binding.nest.internal.NestBinding] - Error retrieving access token: AccessTokenResponse[accessToken=<null>,expiresIn=<null>,error=client_not_active,errorDescription=client is not active]'
2017-04-10 09:27:00.554 [WARN ] [ab.binding.nest.internal.NestBinding] - Periodic poll skipped.

every few minutes those 3 lines scroll by. If i go to the url and get a new pin and put it in the binding everything works again for about a week. I don’t see anyone else complaining about this so i must have done something wrong. surely you don’t have to update this once a week?

halp!

please?

For me indeed it is not necessary to get a new pin once a week, it has been working for a few months now. I only have a couple Nest Protects so far though, but I don’t think that is related. I do see some data retrieval errors occasionally, but I guess that is because some connection problems either on my side or theirs. Usually a few after eacht other, with days or months in between. It also always solves itself. So I think what you are experiencing is wrong, but I can not help you with resolving it I am afraid. For completeness, this is what I see occasionally:

2017-04-19 22:59:44.529 [WARN ] [ab.binding.nest.internal.NestBinding] - Exception reading from Nest: Could not get data model.