Openhab 3 - HabPanel Problems

After Migration to OH3 I have problems with Habpanel. I go the way to export and import again to bring it up central.

now if I try to access the web-UI from my Echo Show devise I got a blank screen. In the same time I found following log entry :

2021-01-02 15:02:05.000 [WARN ] [apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response

No clue anymore - for me it looks like a bug - is there anybody who has the same or simular problems ?

If I open it via app on my mobile I get the message :

No default panel configuration - Sign in with the main UI to enable editing in HabPanel and set defaul panel configuration.

But where in the main UI - I don’t find the place to do it.

bests,
Christian

Hi,

i get the same Log-Warning everytime i’m connecting to the overview-model-page of openHAB 3 (from mobile app: openHAB 3 UI, or even when i refresh the site in browser ) :

2021-01-12 15:05:49.390 [WARN ] [apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.ResourceUtils] - No resource methods have been found for resource class javax.ws.rs.core.Response

Have you found any solution for this problem?

Best regards, Markus

Hi Markus,

nope, doesn’t found a solution, also for other issus not. It’s my productive System, thats the reason to go back to OH 2.5 for the first and will make a new try in one or two month.

Best,
Christian

Hi everyone, had same problem here! However, reading the OpenHAB official documentation, you need to SAVE your new local design in OH3 and give it a suitable name. It will then be available on the OH server and not just as a ‘local’ copy and will also be available from iPad etc. Definitely read the docs, they’re well written.