OpenHAB 4.0.4 no sudo access

Greetings everyone,

I have installed OpenHAB several times and I never get sudo access.

I used the Raspi imager to try and automatically download the image which failed. I then downloaded the image directly from OpenHAB and imaged the SDCard using the Raspi imager with the downloaded image. I cleared all setting before writing the image.

What am I missing?

Hi Craig,
welcome to the openHAB community!

Could you be mor precise?

• I assume you are using openhabian image. Which version? Please be aware that v1.9 is beta, so make sure you are using 1.8
  • Can you login via ssh with the default user openhabian (pw openhabian)?
  • Did you wait after imaging your card 15-30 minutes (depending on your hardware and sd card) until the auto-installation finishes? After then you will be able to access the system.

If you want to decrease auto-installation time to less than 5 minutes, use a USB SSD

Hi Oliver,

Thank-you for responding.

I used etcher and it worked.

I am using openHAB 4.0.4 which is connected to my Fronius Inverter using the solar_api v1.

Just trying to replicate the Fronius SolarWeb app to get more data than the free app gives. The solar_api v1 has all the data and I can get it directly from my inverter. So I’m pretty happy apart from not being able to replicate the app yet.

Cheers.

I don’t use the fronius app I use this:

It gives me a year worth of data.
I did have the data logged to MySQL and used grafana but I haven’t got around to doing that again.
I am running OH4.0.4

Thanks Greg,

I already found that code. My challenge, mainly to myself is to replicate the Fronius free app, and see it in more detail. Sometimes I have to make over an hour for it to update in the morning.

Oh, I also want to graph negative values positively as well, required to replicate the app.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.