Originally I had my openhab client set up with the local url pointing to my servers ip, and the external url pointing to my.openhab.org.
I’ve enabled authentication on my server now, and exposed it externally but I now can’t get the android client to work when I’m outside the house.
I have the local url pointing to my external dns and the username/password matches the one I set in the user.cfg. I have the remote url pointing also to the same external dns but it just won’t connect (the white spinner in the nav bar just keeps spinning for ever).
I can access my server from outside my house via a browser just fine, and project rotini also works fine externally.