Good news a new update (2021.1.29.0) for the Windows App is on the way and will be rolled out over the next days.
The update contains the following features and fixes:
- Removed Windows Phone statusbar support
- Added initial support for openHAB 3
- Reworked in-app notifications
- Setpoint-Widget is now able directly switching to a value inside min/max range by using +/- button (Replaced textbox with Combobox)
- Selection Item now uses Values provided by Bindings
- Fixed crashing when changing setpoint widget if state contains dimensions
- Fixed connection issue with demo system when using metered connection.
- Fixed sitemap name to show correct name in main menu
- Fixed loop when playing media via Kodi Binding
For reporting any issue/problem or bug leave a comment here in thread or open an issue on GitHub. Any suggestion or idea for the next release are also welcome.