OpenHab App Testflight version expired

Hi @timbms,
since this morning I received a message that openhab ios Testflight version has been expired and cannot be used. Then I tried the Testflight invitation link on Openhab-ios Github page. It says no more beta testers are accepted.
Just want to let you know.
Best regards

1 Like

Same here. Was using the testflight for Apple Watch. Is that working in the normal iOS app now?

Yes. Apple watch works with official version as well. Checked it today. I wasn‘t aware of too.

Cheers

Great. After reinstalling the app on the Apple Watch, it works, too.

Same here. Any news on that?
Br, Thomas

it doesn’t work for me (watch app version: v2.4.20.1580410468. Works only with VPN or locally

Username and password is okay :slight_smile:

Working!

Turn on always send credentials in settings.

1 Like

Looks like Beta expired again? :-/ Is there any new link available, please?

A new version has been deployed to Apple for review, still waiting for aproval.

1 Like

Is the new version approved? As I get an info about no testers needed at the moment, or smth like that…

No, still waiting for approval….

New Testflight version is online…
And now I can see my MainUI in the App… :+1:

The new iOS App creates Double Push notifications

No, does not for me…

…only on the apple watch, i see now…not on the phone…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ok,did not check on my watch…

MainUI looks fantastic on this app!

I’ve actually been waiting to build out my MainUI interface since our phones are our primary interface with openHAB. Now that this is out, it’s time for me to get to work!

On the double notification issue- I’ve noticed when I switch between a TestFlight version or the App Store version that it generates a duplicate entry for my device on myopenhab.org. Simply log in and remove the second entry to fix this.

2 Likes

That’s it! Thank you for this hint !!! :wink:

1 Like

Today I received version 2.4.38 of Openhab TestFlight.

Can’t access the OH3 MainUI anymore… is this a bug or was the feature removed?

I can confirm the same, rolled back in the test-flight app to 2.4.37 to get the MainUI function back. Not for long I’m afraid as 2.4.37 “expires in 2 days”…