OpenHab + Arduino connection

I would like to connect arduino with openhab via serial (no wifi, no bluethoot), once the arduino is integrated I want to integrate its sensors and components to manage them from Openhab … If you have guides, Tips are very useful for me

Welcome to the community.

Can you explain a little about what you want to achieve?

Dose this mean you want to read sensors and switch outputs?

If I was to start a project from scratch I would send JSON data Serial port from Arduino

Once you get that running just send data to serial port periodicly.

Use the serial binding in openHAB to display that data as a string. You then use the JSON transformation pattern to filter the data to correct items.

@User3

I would like to connect arduino with openhab via serial (no wifi, no bluethoot), once the arduino is integrated I want to integrate its sensors and components to manage them from Openhab

Another option is using a python mqtt client like paho. I have an Arduino sensors network. The arduinos send data via serial to a Raspberry Pi. A simple python script using the paho mqtt client library publishes data to a mqtt broker which which is interfaced to OpenHab using the mqtt binding.

You don’t have to use a Rasberry. Any linux machine will work. Not sure about Windows.

You will alo need a mqtt broker. Try Mosquitto. It can also be installed on a Raspberry/Linux machine.

If you have guides, Tips are very useful for me

Here is a guide with examples to get you started with Paho. This covers paho, the mqtt client and broker. Hope this helps.