Openhab cloud connection stops working, does not try to reconnect

I am not sure what I am looking in the logs exactly but trying to find a common story.

It seems that we have now two confirmed cases with ping pong active but myopenhab.org saying that instance is online.

This new piece of information! To me it is saying that the client and server are connected and we can conclude that from (socket.io) client point of view everything would seem to be fine. Ping/pong watchdog is running still, and not stuck, for example.

Another piece of information is that both of you seemed to have issue at the same time, pointing to possible server side root cause.

We can also say that this is fairly uncommon scenario, I personally haven’t had any issues for months. At some point it was certainly more frequent.

Hmm. To understand the root cause, I am not sure we can do much without myopenhab.org maintainer in the loop, looking how things are connected in server side.

One more thing: when things are running normally, is there anything other than ping/pong in the logs?

EDIT: Turns out similar findings have been made already 2y ago by @wborn . Connection error recovery failed · Issue #134 · openhab/openhab-cloud · GitHub