Openhab Cloud on Containerstation

Hi programmers,

Could you please help me resolving this:

Cheers

What is this installation based on ? You did it yourself ?
During setup of the openhab cloud you need to create the config.json file. It is not part of the installation.

Hi Wolfgang_S

Thank you verry much for your fast answer.
The installation is based on QNAP’s Containerstation (QNAP TS1279U-RP). Yes I did it myself.

I think the problem is that this docker container don’t ask for shared folders where I can place this config file. Could you add them?

By the way, do you know if I can use MariaDB in the Redis Configuration?

Regards

the YAML file as shown in openhab-cloud/deployment/docker-compose/docker-compose.yml at main · openhab/openhab-cloud · GitHub uses volumes in the configuration that means the configuration file is placed on the host system and used within the guest system.

I don’t use a docker installation for openhab-cloud instance. Could you check if the config.json.template is available on your system - it must as that one contains your configuration.

You would like to replace redis by an MariaDB instance ? To do so you would have to rewrite the code ot use MariaDB instead of Redis. So that is not possible without any extra effort - that is not foreseen.

Ok I’ll search that volume in the file system. In the creation there is no volume asked as normaly:

Thanks for the link.

No it’s not on my system. Perhaps because of the missing volume?

Ok.

Thank you for your help. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.