Openhab site can't be accessed after backup

Hi world,
I have to ask for advice, looks like there is no way I can solve this problem myself, I give up.
Raspberry PI 4, OH version 3.0.2, quite a large installation to which I have been building for several months. It worked stably, but for some reason OH couldn’t be updated with the Configuration Tool. I made a backup (zip file using configuration tool), successfully installed the latest OH version 3.2.0 (from the very last openhabian image), but after restoring the configuration with the openhab-cli command (which was successful) the site becomes inaccessible. The OH is running, I have access to it via PuTTY, but no access via IP. The log file shows something is wrong, but being out of the IT world, I can’t understand what and how to fix it

Blockquote

2022-01-16 21:27:55.025 [ERROR] [ternal.service.BootFeaturesInstaller] - Error installing boot features
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.util.MultiException: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.ops4j.pax.logging/pax-logging-api/2.0.12
Error downloading mvn:org.ops4j.pax.logging/pax-logging-log4j2/2.0.12
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager$MavenDownloader.(MavenDownloadManager.java:91) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadManager.createDownloader(MavenDownloadManager.java:72) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:457) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.Subsystem.downloadBundles(Subsystem.java:452) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.region.SubsystemResolver.resolve(SubsystemResolver.java:224) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:399) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1069) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1004) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
Suppressed: java.io.IOException: Error downloading mvn:org.ops4j.pax.logging/pax-logging-api/2.0.12
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:77) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:304) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error resolving artifact org.ops4j.pax.logging:pax-logging-api:jar:2.0.12: [Could not find artifact org.ops4j.pax.logging:pax-logging-api:jar:2.0.12 in openhab (JFrog)]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.configureIOException(AetherBasedResolver.java:803) ~[?:?]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:774) ~[?:?]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:657) ~[?:?]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:598) ~[?:?]
at org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.internal.AetherBasedResolver.resolve(AetherBasedResolver.java:565) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.MavenDownloadTask.download(MavenDownloadTask.java:52) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.download.impl.AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.run(AbstractRetryableDownloadTask.java:60) ~[?:?]
… 6 more

Blockquote

`

Restoring a backup created by a different version is not supported.

There are multiple posts here and a lot of people face similar issues.
Searching the forum will lead you eg to the following

If you want to do it correct please use the following order:
Install OH 3.0.2
Restore the backup
Upgrade your system to latest version

Thank you my distant friend! Saved me.
My apology for the unprepared question, was too disappointed with my lame decision