OpenHAB starting problems related to JAVA

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage Intel i5 4210U/8G/512G
    • Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version Oracle JDK 8.221 and Zulu DK 8.222
    • openHAB version:2.4 stable
  • Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue

I am trying to start openHAB 2.4 stable version.
I followed the instructions and used either Java Zulu-8 Development kit
or Oracle JDK 8.221.

After starting and trying to get STANDARD UIs setup, in the openhab log
I get a

“Failed to generate a new SSL Certificate.
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Failed to generate the new certificate.”

error at the beginning of the file and then

"Failed installing ‘openhab-ui-homebuilder, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-ui-paper’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.core/org.openhab.ui.paperui/2.4.0

I think it is a Java problem but I do not know what else to do.
Has someone a hint?
Thanks

Below the full error log

2019-09-30 11:39:25.069 [ERROR] [ficate.internal.CertificateGenerator] - Failed to generate a new SSL Certificate.
java.security.cert.CertificateException: Failed to generate the new certificate.
	at org.openhab.io.jetty.certificate.internal.CertificateGenerator.generateCertificate(CertificateGenerator.java:206) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.io.jetty.certificate.internal.CertificateGenerator.start(CertificateGenerator.java:88) ~[?:?]org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:779) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl$3.run(BundleContextImpl.java:1) ~[?:?]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:772) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:729) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:933) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:309) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:581) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:449) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:402) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.BundleInstallSupportImpl.startBundle(BundleInstallSupportImpl.java:161) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.startBundle(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1116) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:997) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.doProvision(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1025) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl.lambda$doProvisionInThread$13(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:964) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
Caused by: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: EC KeyPairGenerator not available
	at java.security.KeyPairGenerator.getInstance(KeyPairGenerator.java:218) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.io.jetty.certificate.internal.CertificateGenerator.generateCertificate(CertificateGenerator.java:163) ~[?:?]
	... 21 more
2019-09-30 11:40:04.692 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-ui-homebuilder, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-ui-paper': Error:
	Error downloading mvn:org.openhab.core/org.openhab.ui.paperui/2.4.0

Found the solution by myself. NOT a Java problem. I simply ran start.sh instead of start.bat since I had the option to hide the extension on. Now I can use openhab.