Openhab2 - Astro binding beginner question

My openhab 1 item was definded like this:

// Sun events for Rollershutter
// schedules an event 15 minutes before sunrise
Switch Sunrise_Rolladen {astro=“planet=sun, type=rise, property=start, offset=-15”}

and I also have this item:

Switch Sunrise_Event {astro=“planet=sun, type=rise, property=start”}

I did read the Astro binding tuturial but I did not figure out how I would configure both those items using channels and things. Could anyone of you post an example please?
Thanks a lot.

How do you want to define the Thing, via PaperUI or in a .things file. Using PaperUI everything should be self-explanatory.
For the .things file read here

My problem is how do I define two different items - one which “switches” at sunrise and one which switches at a different time. The example given is always just one example “either without offset or with offset” - I want both.

In order to use a channel with and without offset you need to create two things . I.e. two things “Sun”, that way you can use one with offset and the other without.

Let me quote my first post:

Using the docu I was not able to create the two entries, this is why I would like to ask for an (similar) example.
Thanks

Using the docs I made this example for the things file version:

astro:sun:home_original  [ geolocation="52.5200066,13.4049540,100", interval=60 ]

astro:sun:home_offset [ geolocation="52.5200066,13.4049540,100", interval=60 ] {
    Channels:
        Type rangeEvent : rise#event [
            offset=-30
        ]
}

To use in rules:

rule "example trigger rule no offset"
when
    Channel 'astro:sun:home_original:rise#event' triggered START 
then
end

rule "example trigger rule with offset"
when
    Channel 'astro:sun:home_offset:rise#event' triggered START 
then
end

Oh OK - so “home” is a value that can be flexible - sorry I missed that point.
Thanks for helping!