- Platform information:
- Hardware: ARM Processor Marvel 6281 with 1,2 GHz and 256 MB RAM
- OS: 4.3.3.0378 (latest QNAP firmware)
- Java Runtime Environment: 1.8.0_65 (installed from QNAP APP Store)
- openHAB version: 2.0.0-3
- Issue of the topic: During installation I performed the following steps:
1. I download the QPKG from GitHub
2. I created a share called “openHAB2” with RW access for everybody
3. From the App Center I installed “JRE_ARM”
The insalled Version is
[/] # java -version java version "1.8.0_65" Java(TM) SE Embedded Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_65-b17, headless) Java HotSpot(TM) Embedded Client VM (build 25.65-b01, mixed mode)
[/] # echo $JAVA_HOME /usr/local/jre
So I think everything is OK with this installation.
4. I installed manually th QPKG over the APP Center (I also tried it over the ssh)
This is the result of the ssh installation:
[/share/Public] # sh openHAB_2.0.0-3.qpkg Install QNAP package on TS-NAS... ./ ./qpkg.cfg ./built_info ./package_routines ./qinstall.sh 9+0 records in 9+0 records out ./openhab-2.0.0.tar.gz 1580+1 records in 1580+1 records out openHAB is already installed. Setup will now perform package upgrading. qinstall.sh: line 356: [: -lt: unary operator expected Firmware check is fine. Link service start/stop script: openHAB.sh Set QPKG information in /etc/config/qpkg.conf * Note: JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/jre * Note: OPENHAB_HTTP_PORT=8090 * Note: OPENHAB_HTTPS_PORT=8444 [App Center] openHAB 2.0.0-3 has been installed in /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/openHAB successfully. [App Center] openHAB enabled.
The openHAB icon is available on the QNAP home.
5. Start web interface
I have waited some minutes and then tried to open http://qnap:8090/ with Chrome but I got the Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Some additional information:
The share openHAB2 is still empty
The environment variable OPENHAB_HOME is empty
I found the files for openHAB at /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/openHAB
When I restart openHAB with the console I get the following information
[/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/openHAB] # sh openHAB.sh restart stop: Ignoring predefined value for KARAF_HOME stop: KARAF_ETC is not valid: /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/openHAB/distribution/userdata/etc
- When I try to start the console I get the following message:
[/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/openHAB] # sh openHAB.sh console * Note: JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/jre * Note: OPENHAB_HTTP_PORT=8090 * Note: OPENHAB_HTTPS_PORT=8444 Launching the openHAB runtime... karaf: KARAF_ETC is not valid: /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/openHAB/distribution/userdata/etc
I don’t know what I am doing wrong. Does anybody have an idea?