openHab3 XMPP Google Talk

Hi all,

I have migrated my openHab installation from 2.5 to 3.1.

On 2.5 I have XMMP configured with my google account using the server talk.google.com.
I have tryed to use the new binding XMPPClinet but I got connection errors:

2021-09-26 17:05:15.107 [INFO ] [t.internal.handler.XMPPClientHandler] - XMPP connection error
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$StreamErrorException: host-unknown You can read more about the meaning of this stream error at http://xmpp.org/rfcs/rfc6120.html#streams-error-conditions
<stream:error><host-unknown xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-streams'/><text>Set the &apos;to&apos; attribute of stream element to the domain part of the user&apos;s JID. Example: to=&apos;gmail.com&apos;.</text></stream:error>
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1126) ~[?:?]
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$900(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1063) ~[?:?]
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1080) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]
2021-09-26 17:05:44.120 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'xmpp.things'
2021-09-26 17:05:44.381 [WARN ] [software.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection] - Exception writing closing stream element
java.net.SocketException: Connection or outbound has closed
	at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl$AppOutputStream.write(SSLSocketImpl.java:1217) ~[?:?]
	at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.writeBytes(StreamEncoder.java:233) ~[?:?]
	at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.implFlushBuffer(StreamEncoder.java:312) ~[?:?]
	at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.implFlush(StreamEncoder.java:316) ~[?:?]
	at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.flush(StreamEncoder.java:153) ~[?:?]
	at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.flush(OutputStreamWriter.java:251) ~[?:?]
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketWriter.writePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1561) [bundleFile:4.3.3]
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketWriter.access$4000(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1335) [bundleFile:4.3.3]
	at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketWriter$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1384) [bundleFile:4.3.3]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

Can you help me ?

Thanks Mirko