OpenHabian CANNOT INSTALL plcLogo Binding

Goodmorning
I’m trying to install PLC logo binding and network binding on my RPi with Openhabian and an error occurs, which not allow the installation.
what I can do???
dave

You could share the error message about PLC logo binding
You could share the error message about network binding
You could share what version of openHAB you are running

1 Like

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-plclogo, openhab-binding-network’: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-plclogo; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.4.0,2.4.0]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-plclogo)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.4.0)(version<=2.4.0))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-plclogo/2.4.0: missing requirement [openhab-binding-plclogo/2.4.0] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.openhab.binding.plclogo; type=osgi.bundle; version="[2.4.0,2.4.0]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.plclogo/2.4.0: missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.plclogo/2.4.0] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.net.util)"]]

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-network’: Unable to resolve root: missing requirement [root] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=openhab-binding-network; type=karaf.feature; version="[2.4.0,2.4.0]"; filter:="(&(osgi.identity=openhab-binding-network)(type=karaf.feature)(version>=2.4.0)(version<=2.4.0))" [caused by: Unable to resolve openhab-binding-network/2.4.0: missing requirement [openhab-binding-network/2.4.0] osgi.identity; osgi.identity=org.openhab.binding.network; type=osgi.bundle; version="[2.4.0,2.4.0]"; resolution:=mandatory [caused by: Unable to resolve org.openhab.binding.network/2.4.0: missing requirement [org.openhab.binding.network/2.4.0] osgi.wiring.package; filter:="(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.commons.net.util)"]]

I don’t know what the cure is. Is this a fresh install? Maybe start over. If its an existing setup, some other threads suggest clearing addons.cfg and addons.config, maybe look for that process.

how can I clear Addons.cfg and addons.cfg??
Do You suggest to installa Raspian and therefore install Openhab on it??