openHABian (Hassle-free) - install old version 3.4.2

Platform information:
Hardware: amd64, 4GB RAM
Java Runtime Environment: V11
openHAB version: oenHAB 3.4.2

Issue of the topic:
I would like to upgrade my operating system to Debian 11 (Bullseye). To transfer my existing openHAB installation (V3.4.2) with cli backup, I first need to install version 3.4.2 on Bullseye (Best way to upgrade to bullseye for openhabian).

In difference to my last post, I have now understood that I have to install the “openHABian self-configuring Linux setup” for the CLI backup function. The procedure for the " openHABian - Hassle-free openHAB Setup" is described in the following instructions: openHABian - Hassle-free

To install version 3.4.2 now, I have to change the following line in the openhabian.conf file: (see following post: Previous version of Openhab)

clonebranch=openHAB

In the post the conlonebranch had to be changed from “main” to “stable”. But unfortunately, I don’t know what to enter instead of openHAB in order to install version 3.4.2.

Thanks for your help!

Wrong Java Verision:
openHAB 3.x.x > Java 11
openHAB 4.x.x > Java 17

No, openhab-cli gets installed when OH is installed through apt as well. For manual installs, there is a backup script in the bin folder.

I can’t help with the rest but wanted to correct that part.

Unless you are talking about the Amanda full system backup service.

Yes correct, changed it already. That was a copying error. V11 is currently installed and I will install V17 with the update to Openhab4.
Tanks