Openhabian: How can i change to oracle java

For my loxone binding i have to change to oracle java.

But i do not know how. Can someone help me.

I followed the steps from here Is oracle java required for insteonplm? Is install via paperui OK?

I get this:
[12:26:38] openhabian@openHABianPi:~$ sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-jdk
[sudo] password for openhabian:
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
oracle-java8-jdk is already the newest version (8u65).
The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required:
triggerhappy
Use ‘sudo apt autoremove’ to remove it.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
[14:17:23] openhabian@openHABianPi:~$ sudo update-java-alternatives -s jdk-8-ora cle-arm32-vfp-hflt
update-alternatives: error: no alternatives for jmc
update-alternatives: error: no alternatives for jvisualvm
update-java-alternatives: jdk alternative does not exist: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-8-ora cle-arm32-vfp-hflt/bin/jmc
update-java-alternatives: jdk alternative does not exist: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-8-ora cle-arm32-vfp-hflt/bin/jvisualvm

Thanks for the help

Any java code thus any binding should run on Zulu (openHABian default), so I doubt you have to change Java.
If it really doesn’t work open a Github issue (with openhab-core), please, and give a precise description what’s not working to have the binding developer fix it.

Changing which Java to use is as simple as to call openhabian-config and select menu option 60/63.

I did find that in the openhasbian-config. But for some reason i cannot execute the manual/fresh install menu. When pressing enter it goes to te main screen.

per accident i pushed my right mouse button and it executed. So thanks, i found it.

Now i just need to find a way to copy files from windows to the unlimited java folder.

Thanks for the help