[openHABian] Initial setup exiting with an error! gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found

It’s still broken. I can’t attach the log (new user). Latest lines:

2020-04-06_12:40:22_CEST [openHABian] Adding slightly tuned vim config file to system… OK
2020-04-06_12:40:22_CEST [openHABian] Downloading and setting up FireMotD… OK
2020-04-06_12:41:47_CEST [openHABian] Installing Java Zulu 32-Bit OpenJDK… OK
2020-04-06_12:43:10_CEST [openHABian] Installing or upgrading to latest openHAB release (stable)… Warning: apt-key output should not be parsed (stdout is not a terminal)
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
FAILED (apt)
2020-04-06_12:43:21_CEST [openHABian] Initial setup exiting with an error!

I don’t understand anything!
The third day stops at the same place: FAILED (apt).
Now launched:

cd /opt/openhabian
sudo ./openhabian-setup.sh unattended

and finally saw openhabian-config. Loading …
What was it?

Yes you can run the openhabian-config, but it won’t run the openhab. There is still the /opt/openHABian-install-failed file.

I understand that this is not all.
I sequentially executed the commands from the file /boot/first-boot.bash after the command
if (/bin/bash /opt/openhabian/openhabian-setup.sh unattended); then.
Now I think what to do next.

Ok, I see it from another computer.
Can I restart RPi or need something else?

All to have hit this problem, please try again.

Those who had used openhabian-config to complete their installation, please also reboot (your box should repeat installing unless you have removed /opt/openHABian-install-failed)
While it might have apparently worked, there’s a number of things to miss because of premature termination of the automatic install run.

Thanks, Markus.

Reboot did not finish the broken setup. I had to start over from scratch. The setup finished successfully now.
Thank you!

This is in openhab setup so it has nothing to do with openhabian. Please move your question to a separate thread.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.