I installed openhabian on my Raspberry Pi 3 and try to configure it with ssh terminal access.
What I figured out/ how I am working at the moment:
- Using Paper UI and Network bindings to identify Things -> Store Info in an Excel Sheet
- Then create my items and rules and sitemaps ( well described on the Openhab project site):
- /etc/openhab2/items = to create my *.items
- /etc/openhab2/rules = to create my *.rules
- /etc/openhab2/sitemaps = to create my *.sitemaps
So far so good, but how and where to put bindings from github (e.g. Bose Soundtouch ) ?
Thanks for your upcoming help, I hope its a not to nooby question - I am even happy if someone has a link to a tutorial or something.