I have installed openhabianpi-raspbian-201804031720-gitdba76f6-crc9e93c3eb.img.xz on two rpi’s now. Both of them failed initially and required me to issue sudo apt-get update on the command line then reboot.
It failed in a package update prior to doing this. The first pi that did it, I thought was a little strange, but moved past it. However when the second one did it two days later, thought I would post.
- Platform information:
- Hardware: CPUArchitecture/RAM/storage
- OS: what OS is used and which version
- Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
- openHAB version:
- Issue of the topic: please be detailed explaining your issue
- Please post configurations (if applicable):
- Items configuration related to the issue
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue
- Rules code related to the issue
- Services configuration related to the issue
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: