OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed all the time from On to Off, an d ff to On

In the past I used the opentherm on Hassio, nd just move them to openhab2
I use the org.openhab.binding.hdmicec-2.5.5.jar addon file, and the ting file have the following:

Thing openthermgateway:otgw:1 [ ipaddress="10.0.0.7", port=23, connectionRetryInterval=60 ]

But when I review the logging, I’m wondering, how many updates there are. Special regarding the DhwEnabling, What goes wrong? And how can I solve this?

23:27:01.648 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from ON to OFF
23:27:01.649 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from OFF to ON
23:27:02.649 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from ON to OFF
23:27:02.650 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from OFF to ON
23:27:03.649 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from ON to OFF
23:27:03.650 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from OFF to ON
23:27:04.641 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayFlowtemp changed from 26.886719 °C to 26.878906 °C
23:27:07.631 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from ON to OFF
23:27:07.632 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable changed from OFF to ON

Why install that unofficial binding?

Why not use the opentherm gateway binding?

Sorry I was not aware that the jar file was the same one,
I remove the jar file, uninstall the bindings, remove things, and items,
Restart the Docker, and install the official bindings, create the things file, and items.
Unfortunately this didn’t fix the issue.
The OpenThermGatewayDhwEnable item still changed from OFF to ON, and On to Off.

Hopefully one off you know why it happens, and how I can solve it.
Thanks!

Since you changed the binding you may need to delete & re-add the Thing.

As I wrote above already, I remove the thing, restart the docker, and add them again, but still the same results!

Hi, I just noticed this topic. Please use the follwing topic for support on the opentherm gateway binding:

This is because I get notifications, and also because other OTGW binding users might be able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.